I love the InstaPot so much because of its ability to make easy one-pot meals. Instant Pot Spaghetti is so great because the noodles, sauce, and all are made in one go around. This is a super quick and easy way to get a good spaghetti dinner on the table fast. As in under 10 minutes! You don’t even have to drain anything!
A few tips with this recipe: To avoid sticky noodles, scatter or cross them when you add them. basically you want some air pockets instead of having them all together without spacing. Also, use lean meat so that you will not have to drain any grease. Finally, be sure to stir this well before serving. Liquid tends to rise to the top, and it needs to be reincorporated with the noodles.
If you like a richer spaghetti sauce, replace one cup of the water with red wine. To make it fancy, garnish with fresh basil.
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Pound Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 (24 Ounce) Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 4.5 Cups Water (or 1½ Jars) (Alternative 3.5 cups water, 1 cup red wine)
- 1 (14.5 Ounce) Can Diced Tomatoes
- Set the Instant Pot to the saute setting
- Add the ground beef, salt, garlic powder, onion powder,and Italian seasoning.
- Saute, stiring until the meat is completely broken up and browned.
- Drain any excess grease if necessary
- Break the spaghetti in half and place on top of meat in scattered or criss cross pattern.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, diced tomato, and water.
- Push the spaghetti down with a spoon as needed to ensure that it is completely covered with liquid.
- Seal the instant pot and set it to manual mode with, high pressure
- Cook for 8 minutes
- Use the manual manual quick release to open the Instant Pot.
- Stir well and serve